- RSS Channel Showcase 2597630
- RSS Channel Showcase 7369885
- RSS Channel Showcase 2566618
- RSS Channel Showcase 6915727
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/10--12:00: _How To Create An Ea...
- 03/15/11--10:00: _Video: My Daily Mak...
- 04/12/11--09:00: _Video: Easy Grecian...
- 10/10/11--12:12: _How To Clean And Ma...
- 04/09/12--11:30: _Guest Post: Betsey ...
- 07/17/12--07:00: _5 Hair Styling Tuto...
- 07/29/12--07:00: _How To Make Pastel ...
- 09/16/12--10:25: _The Color Wheel and...
- 11/11/13--07:00: _Tutorial: How To Ma...
- 04/11/15--07:00: _Easy Braided Hair T...
- 09/06/10--12:00: How To Create An Easy Gwen Stefani Inspired Updo!
- 03/15/11--10:00: Video: My Daily Makeup Routine
- 04/12/11--09:00: Video: Easy Grecian Inspired Updo Tutorial
- 10/10/11--12:12: How To Clean And Maintain Your Blow Dryer
- 04/09/12--11:30: Guest Post: Betsey Johnson Inspired Nail Art Tutorial by Valerie
- 07/17/12--07:00: 5 Hair Styling Tutorials For Long Hair
- 07/29/12--07:00: How To Make Pastel Hair Color
- 09/16/12--10:25: The Color Wheel and How It Applies To Hair Color
- 11/11/13--07:00: Tutorial: How To Make Glitter In Photoshop
- 04/11/15--07:00: Easy Braided Hair Tutorial For A Big Night Out
Gwen Stefani has been one of my favorite style icons for the past 15 years or so. She has sported some of the most incredible hairstyles that I’ve seen, and while some of them are pretty technically complicated, I’ve created a little step-by-step tutorial on how to create this quick, easy Gwen-inspired updo! I did […]
I have gotten a few questions about what makeup I use and how I apply it. I like to play with makeup as you might have seen in some of my photos, but on a daily basis at work, I have a pretty simple look. I decided to go ahead and make a video so […]
I’ve been getting requests via twitter and facebook for some hair styling tutorials, and since I got such positive response from my makeup video, I thought I’d go ahead and make a video hair tutorial! In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to do the super quick (when I’m not explaining how to do it, […]
This post contains some affiliate links, which help support Brighter Sides! See footer for full disclosure.When was the last time you cleaned the air vent on your blow dryer? Did you know that it’s absolutely essential to keep your dryer working properly? Filters in the air vent catch dust, and debris to keep the motor […]
I have a special treat for you today! Valerie, the talented gal behind www.valerievanity.com has written a nail art tutorial for us! Read on to find out how to do this pretty, Betsey Johnson inspired spring manicure! Hey guys! I don’t know about you, but Betsey Johnson kind of makes me drool. Always. So today […]
The post Guest Post: Betsey Johnson Inspired Nail Art Tutorial by Valerie appeared first on Brighter Sides.
Last week I shared this post with five tutorials for styling shoulder length hair. Not to leave you long-haired ladies out, this week I’ve compiled five of my favorite hair styling tutorials for long hair. I’m growing my hair out now (I think… we’ll see how that goes before I get sick of the awkward […]
This post contains some partner links, which help support Brighter Sides! See footer for more info. Photo: Flickr/Giulia Bartra This post has been a long time coming! I have had so many people ask me how to achieve pastel colored hair. There are a few pastel colors available for purchase now, but this is my […]
I recently asked my artistically inclined, smarty-pants best friend Aurora to write a guest post for me. I had been planning on writing this post about mixing pastel hair color and thought that a post about the color wheel and how it applies to hair would go hand in hand with that. She did a […]
I’ve played around a lot in Photoshop, trying to create the perfect glitter effect and I think I’ve finally got the perfect method! At first I used different things like noise filters, which produced decent results, but they were still sort of digital looking and not as glittery as I had hoped. Finally, after a […]
This post contains some affiliate links, which help support Brighter Sides. I only endorse products I love! Disclosure. Recently, Paul Mitchell sent over their gorgeous, rose gold limited edition Express Ion Smooth+ flat iron, Sculpting Brush, and a matching compact mirror/brush, and asked if I would be interested in using them to create a style […]